New Homes Information
Are you thinking of building a new home?
René’s Total Home Comfort Ltd. has the knowledge and qualifications to make sure your heating & cooling systems are chosen and installed correctly. We work with you and your contractor every step of the way; from Heat Loss/ Heat Gain calculations to Installation & Service.
Here are some helpful hints for New Home First Steps:
- Have your plan Ideas ready to discuss with a designer.
- Contact a Certified Designer with a B.C.I.N. number
- Meet and discuss all your home plans with your designer.
- Once your plans are drawn, you are ready for the next step.
- Contact your local HVAC company to apply for your Heat Loss/Heat Gain Plans, Duct Design and HRV Design.
- Apply for your building permit with your local Municipality.
- Decide on a general contractor.
- Meet with your heating/cooling company and draw up a quote for the furnace, air conditioner, HRV, and fireplace, etc.
- Decide on your heating/cooling contractor, plumber and electrical contractors.
- For further building permit information and application, please contact your local
Municipality Building Planning Dept.
- It is the responsibility of the property owner to ensure that all construction is in accordance with the Municipality Building and Zoning By-laws.
HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilation Systems) are now mandatory for new home builds. Find out how it works and what you need to know.
Heating and air conditioning for whole-home, year-round comfort.
Energy-efficient. Easy to Install. Extremely quiet. Zuba-Central is simply the new and better way to heat and cool your home or small business. Zuba-Central is a heat pump which provides heating and cooling to your home through ductwork. It is ranked among the most energy efficient and cost-effective ways of transferring heat from one place to another.