New Homes Information
Are you thinking of building a new home?
René’s Total Home Comfort Ltd. has the knowledge and qualifications to make sure your heating & cooling systems are chosen and installed correctly. We work with you and your contractor every step of the way from Heat Loss/Heat Gain calculations to Installation & Service.
New Build Installs
Fireplace, Free Standing Stoves, Decorative Stone Surrounds
Heating and Cooling Appliances
Furnaces, Heatpumps, Air Conditoning Installations
Here are some helpful hints for New Home First Steps:
Have your plan ideas ready to discuss with a designer.
- Contact a Certified Designer with a B.C.I.N. Number. Meet and discuss all your home plans with your designer.
- Once your plans are drawn, you are ready for the next step.
- Contact your local HVAC company to apply for your Heat Loss/Heat Gain Plans (see example), Duct Design and HRV Design.
- Apply for your building Permit with your local Municipality.
- Decide on a General Contractor.
- Meet with your Heating/Cooling Company and draw up a quote for the furnace, air conditioner, HRV, and fireplace, etc.
- Decide on your Heating/Cooling Contractor, Plumber and Electrical Contractors
- For further building permit information and application, please contact your local Municipality Building Planning Dept.
- It is the responsibility of the property owner to ensure that all construction is in accordance with the Municipality Building and Zoning By-laws.
Zuba-Central is a heat pump that installs easily into new or existing ductwork to provide you with a more energy-efficient and more cost-effective way to heat and cool your home.
Variable Compressor Speed Inverter (VCSI) Technology = more effective and efficient temperature control.
Zuba-Central is equipped with Variable Compressor Speed Inverter (VCSI) technology that can adjust its speed based on demand. By adjusting its compressor speed rather than shutting on and off completely, energy consumption is kept at a minimum. That’s because the VCSI system is operating at partial load for maximum efficiency, so you use only the energy you need to maintain your ideal room conditions.
Hyper-Heat Inverter (H2i™) Technology delivers reliable heating on the coldest winter days and nights.
Thanks to Mitsubishi Electric’s exclusive Hyper-Heat Inverter (H2i™) Technology our heat pumps deliver comfort efficiently all year round. The H2i™ system features a flash injection process which maintains high suction and discharge pressure. As a result, Zuba-Central is able to maintain a high heating capacity and achieve higher performances all the way to -30°C and beyond.